TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Skookum Tuition Assistance Program
Skookum is offering financial assistance to all Skookum employees in an effort to help meet individual career goals. If you are currently in school/training or plan to be, you may be eligible for Skookum’s Tuition Assistance Program.
Tuition Assistance Details:
- Employees can apply multiple times per year.
- Applications will be reviewed monthly by a standing committee.
- Classes must not impact employees' work schedules. Course work will be done on the employee’s time, outside of work.
- Career goals do not have to be related to your current Skookum position.
- Must have worked for Skookum for one year.
- Be in good standing at the time of the application, no disciplinary actions within the last 12 months, have good attendance, etc.
- Money may be used to cover the cost of tuition and fees for college classes and technical/vocational training, professional certification, license, and continuing education classes from regionally accredited institutions to further the employee’s career goals. Books and supplies are paid for by the employee.
- Go to an accredited institution/training center.